CHILDREN EVERYWHERE WALKING WITH JESUS
This is what we long to see happening! We know that children everywhere NEED to walk with Jesus if they are to flourish and become all that He intends. Helping the church to implement this shared Kingdom vision is the purpose of the Global Children’s Forum – a pioneering, partnering community connecting over 100 organisations around the world.
At GCF2018 in Budapest we will:
- Connect: Link with others who have this vision to share ideas and support.
- Equip: Look at a customizable ‘toolbox’ of resources designed to stretch people’s thinking and point them to ministry materials which are freely and easily accessible to anyone, anywhere.
- Innovate: Continue to explore what it means for children to walk with Jesus and how we can help them experience more of the ‘shalom’ (wholeness) which God intends.
- Multiply: Plan to spread this vision around the world, across our organisational and church networks, bringing positive culture change in the way we minister to, for and with children.
Will you join with others in helping to make this a reality and not just a dream? This gathering in Budapest will bring together organisational and church leaders, local practitioners, young leaders and influencers, creative innovators and regional networkers. We have seen the power of intentional partnering. If you share this vision and are willing to work hard to see it become a reality, we’d love to have you join us!
Location: Hotel Benczur, Budapest, Hungary
Dates: Monday dinner thru Friday Breakfast 14-18 May 2018
Cost: $495 with shared accommodation – single rooms available for extra $50 discount before 24th February
Registration now open!
You might also like
- God’s redemptive plan from creation to eternal restoration
- GCF2018 – Budapest, Hungary 14-18 May, 2018
- God’s rescue plan for children
- Understanding Christian concepts of ‘human flourishing’ in relation to children
- Raising Samuel – Releasing Children to Discover Godʼs Purpose
- Children at the Heart of Mission
- Shalom – God’s heart for children
- Small Commitments, Big Faith
- Adventuring with Scripture – the Bible, children and discipleship
- Why Kids Need Systematic Theology
The Journal is updated every month. Use our New Issue E Mail Alert Sign Up to stay informed.