Who are the children at risk that need us to intervene on their behalf, to minister to them and to invite them to join with us in God’s mission?
You might also like
- Violence in Schools
- Children at Risk Around the World
- Children-at-risk as Co-agents of Mission: The church’s call to minister to, for, and with them
- What environment are we creating for our children? – Helps and hindrances
- Shalom – God’s heart for children
- Respond With Compassion (Helping children learn to serve)
- Introducing the Quito Call to Action on Children at Risk
- Who is the Child? 12 Key Biblical Insights
- 60 Key Evangelical Leaders Issue Call to Action on Behalf of Children
- An Historical Theology of Adoption
The Journal is updated every month. Use our New Issue E Mail Alert Sign Up to stay informed.